What are the different Color Modes in the PROJ (Projector) menu used for?
The Color Mode setting adjusts the brightness, contrast, and color for various common viewing environments. Use this setting to quickly obtain a good picture. Choose the Color Mode in the PROJ
(Projector) menu to select:
- Dynamic—For projecting the brightest picture available.
- Living Room—For watching television programs during the day.
- Natural—For projecting the most natural, accurate colors in a dimly lit room.
- Theatre—For viewing movies in a dimly lit room.
- Theatre Black 1—For images that are close to those in professional-use broadcast monitors.
- Theatre Black 2—For emphasizing rich colors, like those seen in movies at the theatre.
- x.v.Color—For the most natural color reproduction when viewing movies through HDMI.
Published: September 18, 2009
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page