The image is too light or dark, or colors are incorrect. What should I do?
Because of the different technologies used, your projected image may not exactly match the colors on your notebook or computer monitor.
- Select a different Color Mode option in the Image menu. See Selecting the Color Mode.
- If you’re displaying video, adjust the Color Adjustment and Color Mode settings on the Image menu. You can also try adjusting the Color Saturation, Color Temp, and Tint settings on the Image menu. See Adjusting the Image.
- Adjust the Brightness and Contrast settings on the Image menu. See Adjusting the Image.
- Try adjusting the Power Consumption setting. See Adjusting Signal Settings.
- Make sure the input signal setting on the Signal menu matches the signal from the connected device. See Adjusting Signal Settings.
- Check your computer display settings to correct the color balance.
- The projector’s lamp may need to be replaced. See Replacing the Lamp.
- Make sure that all cables are securely connected to the proper ports and connected.
Published: December 17, 2009
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page