How should I transport this projector?
The projector contains many glass and precision parts. If you need to transport it, follow these packing guidelines to prevent damage to the projector:
- When shipping the projector for repairs, use the original packaging material if possible. If you do not have the original packaging, use equivalent materials, placing plenty of cushioning around the projector. Be sure the carrier is capable of transporting fragile equipment and is aware that the projector is fragile.
- When transporting the projector a long distance, first place it in a hard-shell shipping case, then pack it in a firm box with cushioning around the case.
- Close the A/V mute slide (lens cover) to protect the lens.
- If a USB device is connected, remove it from the projector.
- When you are hand-carrying the projector, be sure to use a carrying case.
- Return the projector feet to their stored positions.
: Epson shall not be liable for any damages incurred during transportation.
Published: December 17, 2009
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page