How should I transport this projector?
The projector contains many glass and precision parts. When hand-carrying the projector, use the carrying case.
Follow these guidelines to prevent damage when transporting it:
- When shipping the projector for repairs, use the original packaging material if possible. If you do not have the original packaging, use equivalent materials, placing plenty of cushioning around the projector.
- When transporting the projector a long distance, first place it in a hard-shell shipping case, then pack it in a firm box with cushioning around the case.
- Close the A/V Mute slide (lens cover) to protect the lens.
- If a USB device is connected, remove it from the projector.
- Return the projector feet to their stored (highest) positions.
: Epson shall not be liable for any damages incurred during transportation.
Published: December 1, 2009
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page