How do I adjust the projector settings for rear and/or ceiling placement?
Follow these steps:
- Press the Menu button.
- Select the Extended menu and press Enter.
- Select Projection and then use the button and arrow buttons to select your desired setting.
- Press the Esc or Menu button to close the menu.
You can also change the projection settings from Front
or from Rear
by pressing and holding the A/V Mute
button on the remote control for 8 to 10 seconds or until an image appears.Note:
- To project from overhead, you’ll need the optional ceiling mount hardware. You can purchase one of the ceiling mounts from your dealer or from the Epson Store.
- Auto Keystone is not available when the projector is mounted to the ceiling. You will need to manually adjust the keystone correction values using the Keystone option in the Settings menu.
Published: November 19, 2009
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page