How do I install the driver software on a Macintosh with OS X?
A: Before you start, make sure you set up your EPSON Stylus CX3200, installed ink and paper, and connected it to your Macintosh as described on the Start Here sheet. Then follow these steps to install your drivers and additional software.
1. Insert the EPSON CD-ROM in your CD-ROM or DVD drive.
2. Double-click EPSON on your desktop.
3. Then double-click the CX3200 icon in the window that opens.
4. If you have an administrator password, you see this screen:
Click the lock icon, then enter your password and click OK.
5. Click Continue, then read and agree to the license agreement to continue the installation.
6. Select the OS X drive or partition and click Continue.
7. When you see the Easy Install screen, click Install.
8. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation and restart your Macintosh.
Follow these steps to install additional software for OS X:
1. After your Macintosh restarts, double-click the EPSON TWAIN 5 Installer icon to install EPSON TWAIN 5. Follow the on-screen instructions.
2. Double-click the EPSON Scan to File Installer icon to install EPSON Scan to File. Follow the on-screen instructions.
3. Double-click to the Film Factory Installer icon to install Film Factory for OS X. Follow the on-screen instructions.
4. Double-click the PhotoImpression Installer icon to install ArcSoft PhotoImpression. Follow the on-screen instructions.
5. Double-click the User's Guide Installer icon to install your on-screen EPSON Stylus CX3200 User's Guide.
6. Open the OS X Applications folder, then open the Utilities folder and double-click Print Center.
Note: If you see this screen, click Add.
If CX3200(USB) already appears in the Printer list, go to step 8.
7. At the Printer List screen, click Add Printer.
8. Select EPSON USB, click CX3200(USB), then click Add. Your printer appears in the printer list.
9. Close Print Center. You're ready to copy, scan, and print.
10. Now start up your Macintosh in OS 9.x and install the OS 9.x drivers.
Follow these steps to install optional software for Macintosh Classic programs.
1. Insert the EPSON Stylus CX3200 CD-ROM in your CD-ROM or DVD drive.
2. Double-click EPSON on your desktop, if necessary. Then double-click EPSON in the window that opens.
3. Read and agree to the license agreement to continue the installation.
4. When the Software Installation screen appears, click Install. You see the EPSON Stylus CX3200 Installer:
5. Click Start and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver and restart your Macintosh.