Part of my image is blurred or out of focus. What should I do?
Try the following:
- See Focusing the Image.
- If the projector is angled sharply toward the screen, it may not be possible to focus the entire image. Move the projector to position it more directly in front of the screen.
- Make sure the lens cap is off.
- There may be dirt or smears on the lens. See Cleaning the Lens.
- Make sure the projector is within the proper range from the screen. See Positioning the Projector for information.
- Make sure the input signal setting on the Signal menu matches the signal from the connected device. See Signal Menu.
- Make sure the lens is not fogged by condensation. If you’ve just moved the projector from a cold environment, wait a couple of minutes before using it.
- Adjust the Sharpness setting on the Image menu. See Image Menu.
- If you’re projecting from a computer, you may need to adjust the Tracking and Sync settings. See Signal Menu.
Published: January 5, 2010
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page