Why do I get incorrect print on labels or other custom paper sizes?
The ESC/P2 Windows driver doesn’t recognize user defined page sizes. You will need to use the LQ-850 driver instead and set it up forcustom paper size.
If you need the Windows 3.1, LQ-850 driver, download it from Microsoft.
1) From the Program Manager open the Main group
2) Open the Control Panel
3) Open Printers
4) Go to Setup for the LQ-510 or LQ-850
5) Click the dropdown menu for the Paper Size and select User Defined Size
6) Select the length and width of the page and then click o.k.
7) Open the application and insure the page setup of the program is set for the new driver.
1) From the Desktop click "Start"
2) Go to Settings
3) Go to Printers
4) Highlight the LQ-850 driver and click File, then Properties
5) Go to Details and Setup
6) For the Paper go to custom and click on it (this will give options to change paper sizes).
7) Once paper size has been made ensure that you click OK to keep the setting.