What optional interface cards are compatible with the LQ-680Pro?
You can install an optional interface card to supplement your printer's built-in parallel interface and provide added network compatibility. The EPSON interface cards listed below are compatible with your printer. (Not all the interfaces in the table are available worldwide.)
- Model number Card type
- C82305* / C82306* Serial interface card
- C82307* / C82308* 32KB serial interface card
- C82312* LocalTalk interface card
- C82313* 32KB IEEE-488 interface card
- C82314* Coax interface card
- C82315* Twinaxial interface card
- C82345* IEEE-1284 (Type B bidirectional)
- Parallel interface card
- C82362*/C82363*/C82364* Ethernet interface card
- C82384* EpsonNet 10/100 Base Tx Int. Print Server The asterisk (*) is a substitute for the last digit, which varies by country. When you use Ethernet interface card C82363*, you need to attach the optional interface adapter (C82525*) to the interface card. Caution: If you install the C82305 * /C82306 * optional serial interface card, be sure to set the transfer speed to one of the following: 300, 600, 1200, 2400, 4800, 9600, 19200 bps If you are unsure whether you need an optional interface or would like to know more about interfaces, contact your dealer.