How do I install a printer driver from the EPSON Stylus Color 670 CD-ROM on a Macintosh with USB connection?
- Turn on your printer.
- Turn on your computer with all Extensions OFF except the "Apple CD-ROM" extension and wait until you see the Macintosh desktop icons. Note: If you see a message telling you to install software for a USB device, click "OK".
- Insert your printer software CD-ROM into your CD-ROM or DVD drive.
- Double-click the EPSON CD-ROM, if necessary.
- Double-click the EPSON icon in the CD-ROM folder.
- Read the license agreement and click "Agree". You see the Main Menu.
- Click "Install Printer Driver".
- At the next screen click "Install". Follow the instructions to install your printer driver, select your default paper size, and restart your system.
- Open the Chooser from the Apple menu.
- Click the SP 670 icon, then click your USB port icon. Turn on background printing, if you want to use it.
- Close the Chooser. Leave in the CD-ROM
- Now you can install the included creative software and electronic manual.