What are the system requirements for using this printer with a Macintosh computer?
- An Apple® iMac ™ series, Power Macintosh® G3 or G4, PowerBook®, or iBook™
- Mac OS 8.6 through OS X 10.1 or higher (Mac OS 9.0 or later recommended)
- 128MB or more of available RAM recommended
- 200MB of free hard disk space recommended
- VGA display or better
- CD-ROM or DVD drive for installing the printer software
- FireWire ® connection: an OHCI-compliant FireWire port or interface card and a FireWire cable
- A shielded USB "AB" cable up to 6.5 feet (2 meters) long
Using an improperly shielded USB cable-especially a cable more than 6.5 feet (2 meters) long-may cause the printer to malfunction.
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page