How do I install the driver from the EPSON Stylus Photo 2200 CD-ROM in Windows with a USB connection?
Follow these steps to install your driver software:
1. Turn off your printer then turn on your computer.
2. Now turn on your printer. When you see the 'Found New Hardware' screen click 'Cancel'.
3. Insert the EPSON printer software CD in your CD-ROM or DVD drive.
If you see any other Windows screens, click 'Cancel'.
4. Read and agree to the license agreement
5. Click 'Install Printer Driver' and follow the on-screen instructions.
6. If you see a screen about turning on the printer:
Windows 98, ME or 2000:
Don't click any button on the screen; make sure the printer is connected and wait for your computer to detect the printer port.
Click the 'Stop Searching' button if necessary.
7. At the end click 'OK' then follow the on-screen instructions to register your printer.
8. Now you can install your optional programs from the Epson software CD.