What should I do to reinstall the printer software in my Macintosh?
You don't need to uninstall your printer software unless you have a Macintosh running OS 8.5.1 to 9.x. You can reinstall your printer software over your currently installed printer software.
Macintosh OS 8.5.1 to 9.x
Follow these steps to uninstall your printer software:
1. Insert your printer software CD-ROM.
2. Double-click the EPSON CD-ROM icon (if necessary) and double-click the EPSON icon. The Main Menu appears.
3. Click Install Printer Driver. On the installer screen, click the arrow in the Easy Install list at the top and select Uninstall. Then click the Uninstall button at the bottom and follow the instructions.
4. Restart your Macintosh, then follow the instructions on the Start Here sheet to reinstall your software.
Macintosh OS X
You can reinstall your printer software over your currently installed printer software. Follow these steps:
1. Insert the EPSON CD-ROM in your drive.
2. Double-click the EPSON CD-ROM icon, and then double-click the C42 Series file.
3. If you set up an administrator password when you installed OS X, click the lock icon, enter your administrator password and click OK. At the next screen, click Continue.
4. Read the license agreement and click Continue. Then click Agree.
5. Select the OS X drive where you want to reinstall your printer software, then click Continue.
6. Click Upgrade on the Easy Install screen, and follow the on-screen instructions to install the printer software and restart your Macintosh.