How do I install a printer driver from the EPSON Stylus Photo 820 CD-ROM on a Macintosh?
- Turn on your printer, if necessary.
- Turn on your Macintosh and wait until you see your desktop icons.
- If you see a message telling you that you need to install software for a USB device, click Cancel.
- Insert your printer software CD-ROM in a CD-ROM or DVD drive.
- Double-click the EPSON icon in the CD-ROM folder. (If your CD-ROM folder doesn't open automatically, double-click the EPSON icon on your desktop.)
- Read the license agreement and click Agree. You see the Main Menu.
- Click Install Printer Driver.
- At the next screen, click Install. Follow the instructions to install your printer driver, select a default paper size, and restart your Macintosh.
- Open the Chooser from the Apple menu.
- Click the SP 820 Series icon, then click your USB port icon.
- Turn on background printing, if you want.
- Close the Chooser.