How do I install the driver from the EPSON Stylus Photo 825 CD-ROM in my Macintosh OS 8.6 to 9.x?
Follow these instructions:
1. Make sure your printer is connected and turned on. Then turn on your Macintosh. If you see this message, click Cancel.
2. Put the EPSON CD-ROM in your CD-ROM or DVD drive.
3. Double-click EPSON on your desktop, if necessary, then double-click EPSON in the window that opens.
4. Read and agree to the license agreement to continue the installation.
5. Click Install Printer Driver and Utilities and follow the on-screen instructions to install the software and restart your Macintosh.
6. After your Macintosh restarts, register your printer with EPSON as instructed.
7. Open the Chooser from the Apple menu.
8. Select SP 825 and select your USB port. Turn on background printing, then close the Chooser.
9. Double-click EPSON in the window on your desktop again. You see the Install Menu again.
10. Click Install Optional Software. You see the Optional Software screen.
11. Click the button for each program to learn more about it. If you want the program, click Install and follow the instructions on the screen.
12. If you see a message about installing QuickTime, click Yes and follow the on-screen instructions. You don't need a registration number.
13. When you're finished installing software, close any open windows and click Back to return to the Install Menu.
14. Click Install Printer Manual.
15. When you're finished, click Exit. Remove the CD-ROM and keep it in case you need to reinstall any software later. You're ready to print!