How do I install the driver from the EPSON Stylus Photo 825 CD-ROM in Windows XP?
Follow these steps to install your driver software:
1. Make sure your printer is connected and turned on. Then turn on your computer.
2. Wait for Windows to detect your printer connection and display a screen saying 'Welcome to the Found New Hardware Wizard', This wizard helps you install software for SP 825.
Note: If this screen doesn't appear, make sure your printer is turned on and connected.
3. Put the EPSON CD-ROM in your CD-ROM or DVD drive and wait a few seconds for the CD-ROM to be recognized.
Your printer software installs automatically and various messages appear on the screen.
4. Click Finish. You see another Found New Hardware Wizard screen.
5. Click Next. More software is installed.
6. Click Finish. You see a message to install the additional software.
7. Click OK.
8. When you see the license agreement, click Agree.
9. When you see the installation screen for the Status Monitor and Printer Manual, click Continue.
Installing Optional Software
1. At the Optional Software menu, click the button for each program to learn more about it. If you want the program, click Install and follow the instructions on the screen.
2. If you see a message about installing QuickTime, click Yes and follow the on-screen instructions. You don't need a registration number.
3. When you're finished installing software, close any open windows.
4. Click Exit.
5. When you see the registration screen, register your printer with EPSON as instructed. Remove the CD-ROM and keep it in case you need to reinstall any software later. Now you are ready to print.