How do I install the driver from the EPSON Stylus C80 CD-ROM in Windows XP?
If you're using Windows XP, you need to follow a special installation procedure. First, make sure your printer is set up and connected to your computer, as described on the Start Here sheet. Then follow these steps to install the printer driver and utilities.
- Make sure your printer is turned on, then turn on your computer. If you see a message that Your New Hardware is installed and ready to use, you can start printing right away.
- If you see "New Hardware Found Wizard", click Cancel.
- Put the EPSON CD-ROM in your CD-ROM or DVD drive.
- Click Start, click My Computer, double-click EPSON, and then double-click EPSON to start the installer.
- Read the license agreement and click Agree.
- When you see the Main Menu, click Install Printer Driver. The files are copied to your computer.
- When setup is complete, click OK. You see the EPSON Product Registration screen.
- Register your printer as instructed. At the last screen, click Done.
- Click Exit to close the Main Menu.
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page