How do I install the driver from the EPSON Stylus C80 CD-ROM in Windows 98, 2000 and ME?
- Turn off your printer. Connect your printer to either the USB or Parallel port on your computer but not both. Then turn on your computer and wait until you see your desktop icons and the cursor is no longer an hourglass style.
- Insert your printer software CD-ROM in a CD-ROM or DVD drive.
- Double-click the My Computer icon.
- Double-click the EPSON CD-ROM or DVD icon.
- Double-click the EPSON icon to start the installer. (Don't select any other icon in the folder.)
- Read the license agreement and click Agree. You see the Main Menu.
- Click Install Printer Driver. You see the printer driver installation screen.
- If you see a screen asking you to turn on your printer, press and hold the power button until it lights up, then release it. More printer files install.
- When it's finished, follow the on-screen instructions to register your printer with EPSON.
- At the last installation screen, click OK and close any open windows.
- Restart your computer and you're ready to start printing. Your printer software icons will appear in the EPSON folder, your shortcuts will appear on your desktop and the EPSON Stylus C80 will be set as your default Windows printer.
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page