After installing the printer driver in Mac OS 10.4, how do I make the Epson Standard Color Profiles available to applications like Photoshop?
The Epson Standard Color Profiles must be copied into the Color Sync Profiles folder. Follow these steps:
- Open the Library > Printers > Epson folders.
- Hold down the Control key, click the SPRO7600 file, then select Show Package Contents.
- Open the Contents > Resources > ICC Profiles folders.
- Select Select ALL from the Edit menu.
- Select Copy xx items from the Edit menu. (xx is the number of selected files.)
- Open the Library > Color Sync > Profiles folders.
- Select Paste Items from the Edit menu.
Note: In your application, the profile names will begin with Pro7600
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page