How do I install the driver from the EPSON Stylus Photo 925 CD-ROM in Windows Me?
Before you start, make sure your printer is set up, connected to your computer, and turned on. Follow these steps to install the printer driver and software:
1. Turn on your computer.
2. Wait for Windows to detect your printer connection and display a screen saying 'Windows has found new hardware - USB Printer'.
Note: If this screen doesn't appear, make sure your printer is turned on and connected.
3. Insert the EPSON CD-ROM in your CD-ROM or DVD drive and click Next.
4. Continue clicking Next or Finish until setup is complete. You see a message about installing additional software.
5. Click OK. When you see the license agreement, click Agree, then continue with the following instructions to finish the installation.
Additional software Installation for Windows Me
1. After you see the license agreement, click Continue. You see the software installation screen.
Additional software is installed, then you see the EPSON PhotoStarter Setup.
2. Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions to accept the license agreement and install PhotoStarter. Do the same thing when you see the EPSON CardMonitor Setup.
3. When setup is complete, select Yes to restart your computer and click Finish. Leave in the CD-ROM as your computer restarts.
You see the Optional Software menu.
4. Click the button for each program you want to install and follow the instructions on the screen.
5. If you see a message about installing QuickTime, click Yes and follow the on-screen instructions. You don't need a registration number.
6. When you're finished installing software, close any opened windows and click Exit.
7. When you see the registration screen, register your printer with EPSON as instructed. Remove the CD-ROM and keep it in case you need to reinstall any software later.
You're ready to print.