How do I install the driver from the EPSON Stylus Photo 925 CD-ROM in Windows 98?
Follow these steps to install your driver software:
1. Make sure your printer is connected and turned on. Then turn on your computer.
2. Wait for Windows 98 to detect your printer connection and display the Add New Hardware Wizard screen.
Note: If this screen doesn't appear, make sure your printer is turned on and fully connected.
DON'T CLICK ANY BUTTONS ON THE SCREEN YET.
3. Put the EPSON CD-ROM in your CD-ROM or DVD drive and wait a few seconds for the CD-ROM to be recognized.
4. Click Next on the Add New Hardware Wizard screen.
5. Click the Search for option, then click Next.
6. Click CD-ROM drives (only), then click Next.
7. At the next screen, click Next. Installation proceeds automatically.
8. Continue clicking Next or Finish. Installation proceeds automatically.
9. At the final Add New Hardware Wizard screen, click Finish.
You see a message 'Additional software will now be installed' click OK to continue.
10. Click OK. When you see the license agreement, click Agree.
11. When you see the EPSON software installation screen, click Continue. Additional software is installed, then you see the EPSON PhotoStarter Setup.
12. Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions. Do the same thing when you see the EPSON CardMonitor Setup.
13. When setup is complete, select Yes to restart your computer and click Finish. Leave in the CD-ROM as your computer restarts. Continue with the steps below to install optional software.
Installing Optional Software for Windows 98
1. At the Optional Software menu, click the button for each program to learn more about it. If you want the program, click Install and follow the instructions on the screen.
2. If you see a message about installing QuickTime, click Yes and follow the on-screen instructions. You don't need a registration number.
3. When you're finished installing software, close any open windows.
4. Click Exit.
5. When you see the registration screen, register your printer with EPSON as instructed. Remove the CD-ROM and keep it in case you need to reinstall any software later. Now you are ready to print.