Epson Stylus C82 Ink Jet Printer
Return to Main FAQs Page
What are the system requirements for using this printer with a Macintosh computer?
- An Apple iMac series, Power Macintosh, G3, or G4 with native USB port
- Mac . OS 8.6 through 9.x; OS X 10.1 or later (Mac OS 9.1 or better recommended)
- For Mac OS 8.6 through 9.x: 32MB RAM (64MB recommended)
- For Mac OS X: 128MB RAM (256MB recommended)
- 32MB of available RAM (64MB recommended)
- 100MB of free hard disk space (200MB recommended)
- VGA display or better
- CD-ROM or DVD drive for installing the printer software
- A shielded USB "AB" cable up to 6.5 feet (2 meters) long. Using an improperly shielded USB cable, especially a cable more than 6.5 feet (2 meters) long, may cause the printer to malfunction.