Epson Stylus C62 Ink Jet Printer
Return to Main FAQs Page
What are the system requirements for using this printer with a Macintosh computer?
- A Power Macintosh® G3, G4, iMac ™ or eMac ™ with a built-in USB port
- Mac® OS 8.5.1 through OS X 10.1 or higher. (Mac OS 9.0 or later recommended)
- For Mac OS 8.5.1 through 9.x: 32MB RAM (64MB recommended)
For Mac OS X: 128MB RAM (256MB recommended)
- At least 100MB of free hard disk space (200MB recommended)
- VGA display or better
- CD-ROM or DVD drive for installing the printer software
- A shielded USB "AB" cable up to 6.5 feet (2 meters) long
Using an improperly shielded USB cable-especially a cable more than 6.5 feet (2 meters) long-may cause the printer to malfunction.