How do I install the driver from the EPSON CD-ROM in Windows 2000?
Before you start, make sure your printer is set up, connected to your computer, and turned on, as described on the Start Here sheet. Installation takes place in several phases. Follow these steps to install the printer driver and software:
1. Turn on your computer. (Make sure your printer is still on.)
2. Wait until you see the Found New Hardware Wizard screen.
Note: If this screen doesn't appear, make sure your printer is turned on and connected.
3. After a moment, click Next. You see a screen indicating that Windows has found an unknown device.
4. Click Next.
5. Select CD-ROM drives, Click Next again on the following screen. Wait while the files are copied to your computer.
6. Click Finish when you see the Completing the Found New Hardware Wizard screen.
7. Read the license agreement, click Agree, then continue with the Options Menu to continue the installation.
8. Make sure you've loaded letter-size paper in your printer, then click Print a Test Page to check that your printer is set up correctly.
9. Optionally, click Install EPSON Software Film Factory and follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
10. Click Install Manual and Printer Movies and follow the on-screen directions to place a shortcut to the EPSON Printer Information Center on your desktop.
11. Click Exit. When you see the EPSON Product Registration screen, register your printer as instructed.
You're ready to start printing!