How do I install the driver from the EPSON CD-ROM in Windows 95?
Before you begin, complete the instructions on the Start Here sheet for setting up your printer.
Note: Use a parallel cable to connect the printer to your computer. Windows 95 does not support a USB connection.
1. Turn on your computer. (Make sure your printer is still on.)
2. Put the EPSON CD-ROM in your drive.
Caution: If you see the Add New Hardware Wizard, click Cancel. You can't install your software that way.
3. Read the license agreement and click Agree to continue with installation.
4. When you see the Main Menu screen, click Install Printer Driver. Wait while the files are copied to your computer.
5. Click OK when you see a message that setup is complete.
6. Optionally, click Install EPSON Software Film Factory and follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
7. Click Install Manual and Printer Movies and follow the on-screen directions to place a shortcut to the EPSON Printer Information Center on your desktop.
8. Click Exit. When you see the EPSON Product Registration screen, register your printer as instructed.
9. Restart your computer.
You're ready to start printing!