How do I install the driver from the EPSON CD-ROM in Windows XP?
Follow these steps to install the printer driver and software:
1. Make sure your printer is connected and turned on. Then turn on your computer.
2. Wait for Windows to detect your printer connection and display a screen saying Welcome to the Found New Hardware Wizard, This wizard helps you install software for C62 Series.
Note: If this screen doesn't appear, make sure your printer is turned on and connected.
3. Put the EPSON CD-ROM in your CD-ROM or DVD drive and wait a few seconds for the CD-ROM to be recognized. Your printer software installs automatically and various messages appear on the screen.
4. Click Finish when you see the Completing Found New Hardware Wizard screen.
5. You see the license agreement. Read the agreement and click Agree to continue installation.
6. You see the Options Menu. Continue with the instructions below under Finishing Windows Installation to complete your software installation.
7. When you see the Options Menu screen, make sure you have paper in the printer, then click Print a Test Page to check that your printer is set up correctly.
8. Optionally, click Install EPSON Software Film Factory and follow the on-screen instructions.
9.. Click Install Manual and Printer Movies and follow the on-screen directions to install the EPSON Printer Information Center on your desktop.
10. When you're finished, click Exit to close the Options Menu.
11. When you see the EPSON Product Registration screen, register your printer as instructed, then remove your CD-ROM.