What are the system requirements for using this printer?
- An IBM (r) compatible PC with at least a 486/66 MHz (for Windows(r) 98) or 486/25 MHz (for Windows 95 or Windows NT (r) 4.0) processor (Pentium (r) processor recommended)
- VGA, Super VGA, or better display adapter and monitor
- Windows 95, Windows 98, or Windows NT 4.0
- At least 16MB of RAM (32MB for Windows 95 or 98, or 64MB for Windows NT 4.0 recommended)
- At least 50MB of free hard disk space (100MB recommended)
- Double-speed (2x) CD-ROM drive (quad-speed [4x] or faster recommended) for installing the printer software
- A high-speed, bidirectional, IEEE-1284 compliant parallel cable (6 to 10 feet long); the cable must have a D-SUB, 25-pin, male connector for your computer and a 36-pin, Centronics(r) compatible connector for the printer USB Macintosh
- USB connection requires USB Capable Macintosh, System 8.1 to 8.51 and a USB-to-parallel cable.
- 32 MB RAM
- 100 MB of free hard disk space
- 4X or faster CD-ROM drive If you want to use your Epson Stylus COLOR 660 with Windows 98 USB or a Macintosh(r) with a built-in USB port, an optional parallel-to-USB conversion kit (part number C-USB-PK4) is available. You can purchase the kit from Epson Accessories at (800) 873-7766 or visit our website at http://www.epsonsupplies.com (U.S. sales only). In Canada, please call (800) 873-7766 for dealer referral. The Macintosh printer driver and Epson USB Printer Device are included on the CD-ROM that comes with your printer.