How do I install a printer driver from the EPSON Stylus COLOR 1160 CD-ROM on a Macintosh with USB connection?
- USB "AB" cable is required.
- Turn off your printer.
- Turn on your computer and wait until you see the Macintosh desktop icons.
- Turn on your printer.
- Insert your printer software CD into your CD-ROM drive
- Double-click on the EPSON Icon
- Click "Agree" to the license agreement.
- Click 'Continue' at the first screen.
- At the installer screen, click 'Install' and follow the on-screen instructions to install your printer software, select your default paper size, click "OK" and restart your system.
- You need to select your printer in the Chooser Setup.
- Open the Apple menu and click 'Chooser'.
- Click the Stylus Color 1160 icon, "USB Port1 or 2" should appear as your printer port.
- Turn on background printing, if you want to use it. Then close the chooser.