How can I print a test (Status) page?
You can print a test Page to make sure your printer is installed correctly by following these steps:
1. Make sure your printer is turned on.
2. Click Start, point to Settings, and click Printers.
3. Right-click the EPL-5700i printer icon and choose Properties. Note: If you are running Windows NT(r), click Document Defaults instead of Properties.
4. Click Basic Settings and check to see that the following settings match the type of paper you have loaded into your printer:
- Paper Size
- Orientation (Portrait or Landscape)
- Print Quality
- Paper Source
5. Click the Optional Settings tab.
6. Click the Status Sheet button. The printer starts printing a status sheet.
7. Click OK to close the dialog box.