What are the minimum system requirements for Windows?
These are the minimum system requirements. For optimum performance, a faster processor and more memory are recommended. Scanning at higher resolutions may create very large files that can exceed system requirements.
- An IBM(r) compatible PC with a Pentium or faster processor
- Preinstalled Windows 98, Windows ME or Windows 2000
- At least 64MB RAM (128MB RAM recommended)
- 50MB available hard disk space for software only (does not include scanned image storage space)
- Mouse or pointing device
- CD-ROM or DVD drive for installing the scanner software
- Available USB port or self-powered hub connection
- VGA color monitor with 640 x 480 or higher resolution (a color monitor with 800 x 600 or higher recommended)
- 8-bit, 256 color display adapter card (24-bit display adapter card with millions of colors recommended)
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page