These are the minimum system requirements. For optimum performance, a faster processor and more memory are recommended. Scanning at higher resolutions may create very large files that can exceed system requirements. You cannot use a serial, SCSI, FireWire or 3rd party interface to connect the scanner.
- Apple(r) Macintosh computer (blue and white G3, G4 or higher, or iMac) running Mac(r) OS 8.5.1, or later. Check the Apple web site for any updates to your operating system.
- Built-in USB port or self-powered hub connection
- 64MB RAM (128MB recommended)
- 50MB available hard disk space for software only (does not include scanned image storage space)
- CD-ROM or DVD drive
- Mouse or pointing device
- VGA color monitor with 640 x 480 screen resolution (or higher recommended) and 256 colors (millions of colors recommended).
Note: Color and tone reproductions are subject to the display capability of your computer system, including the video card, monitor, and software. See the documentation for these products for details. EPSON TWAIN supports the Apple ColorSync(tm) 2.x color management system and QuickTime. These extensions are automatically installed during EPSON TWAIN installation.