Will my scanner still work if I upgrade my Mac operating system from OS X 10.5.x (Leopard) to OS X 10.6.x (Snow Leopard)?
Yes. You can install Rosetta to use Epson Scan or use Apple's Image Capture software to scan.
- Follow these steps to install Rosetta:
Follow these steps to use Apple's Image Capture software:
- Launch Epson Scan.
- Click OK when you see a dialog box prompting you to install Rosetta, it will automatically download and install on your Mac.
- Connect and power on your product.
- Click the Apple icon on the top left corner of the desktop.
- Select Software Updates.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the available updates.
Note: Software Updates may find multiple updates for your system; you may choose to install all or some of the updates by clicking Show Details.
Published: September 18, 2009
Return to Main FAQs Page