How do I reinstall the scanner software on a PC?
For best results, first uninstall the TWAIN driver. In Windows 98, Windows ME or Windows 2000:
1. Double-click the Scanners and Cameras icon in the Windows Control Panel.
2. On the Devices tab, select EPSON Perfection 2450 Photo.
3. Click the Remove button. Then click OK to close the window.
4. Disconnect the scanner.
3. Open Windows Control Panel and select Add/Remove Programs.
4. Select EPSON TWAIN5 and click Remove. To reinstall your TWAIN driver in Windows 98, Windows ME or Windows 2000:
1. Insert your scanner CD-ROM in your CD-ROM drive.
2. Click Start and Run. At the prompt, type your CD-ROM drive letter and EPSON (for example: D:\EPSON), or double-click the CD-ROM icon in My Computer.
3. On the Main Menu checkmark only EPSON TWAIN.
4. On the next 'Install EPSON TWAIN' screen, click Next and follow the on-screen instructions.
5. Reconnect the scanner and restart the computer. The software must be installed before the scanner is connected.