Since this scanner does not have LED indicators, how do you know when it's on?
It uses its scanning lamp to show various conditions, either by turning on or off, or flashing. Here are the various lamp conditions:
1. Lamp: On
- a. The scanner is in normal condition
2. Lamp: Blinking (NOTE: The lamp goes off after 30 minutes)
- a. The scanner was turned on with the transportation screw locked
- b. Communication error
- c. Fatal error except for burned out lamp.
3. Lamp: Off
- a. Power save mode (command not received for 10 minutes)
- b. Power is not supplied
- c. The lamp has burned out
- d. The lamp was left blinking for 30 minutes