What are the minimum system requirements to run EPSON Software Film Factory?
- Windows 95, 98, Me, XP, 2000, or NT 4.0 If you're using Windows XP, 2000, or NT 4.0, you may need to have Administrator privileges to install and use Film Factory.
- Pentium 200 (or equivalent) processor or higher
- QuickTime 4 or higher to support some file types
- 64MB of RAM (additional memory can improve performance)
- 100MB of available hard disk space, not including photo storage
- SVGA monitor with 16-bit (High Color) display adapter or better
- Mouse or other pointing device
- Compatible with most color printers; a high-quality photo printer and special media are recommended to print the best images
- Optional: Sound card with speakers or headphones Compatible image capture devices
- Film Factory can import images directly from TWAIN-compatible digital cameras and scanners.
- For non-TWAIN devices, you can download photos using the software bundled with your digital camera or scanner. Film Factory can easily import the downloaded files. Compatible digital still picture file formats
- JPEG and BMP. If QuickTime 4 or higher is installed, Film Factory also supports TIFF, PCX, FPX, PhotoCD (read only), PNG, GIF (read only), MacPaint, PICT, PhotoShop, QuickTime, SGI and Targa files. Compatible digital movie file formats
- If QuickTime 4 or higher is installed, Film Factory can read QuickTime, DV, MPEG1 and AVI files.