What are the minimum system requirements to run EPSON Film Factory on my PC?
- Windows(r) 95, Windows 98, or Windows NT(r) 4.0
- Pentium(r) 90 (or equivalent) processor or higher
- 32MB of RAM (64MB or more recommended)
- 25MB of available hard disk space, not including photo storage
- SVGA monitor with 16-bit (High Color) display adapter or better
- CD-ROM drive
- Mouse or other pointing device
- Compatible with most color printers; a high-quality photo printer and special media are recommended to print the best images
- Optional: Sound card with speakers or headphones Compatible file formats
- TWAIN-compatible digital cameras and scanners
- Imports BMP, JPEG, PCX, uncompressed TIF and FPX file formats.
- Exports BMP and JPEG