What are the minimum system requirements to run EPSON Film Factory on a Mac?
- Macintosh OS version 7.6.1 or higher
- 90 MHz PowerPC 601 processor or higher
- 64MB physical RAM (additional memory can improve performance)
- 40MB of available hard disk space, not including photo storage
- 800x600 display resolution, with Color Depth set to "thousands of colors"
- QuickTime 3 or higher
- HTML browser (such as Internet Explorer or Netscape Navigator) Version 4.0 or higher to view on-line help
- Mouse or other pointing device
- Compatible with most color printers; a high-quality photo printer and special media are recommended to print the best images Compatible file formats
- Imports and can overwrite JPEG, PICT, TIFF (if QuickTime 4.0 or higher is installed), QuickTime, MacPaint, PhotoShop (Ver 2.5 and 3.0), SGI, PNG, 16-bit BMP, and TGA.
- Also, imports, but cannot overwrite, FPX (if QuickTime 4.0 or higher is installed) and GIF files.
- Exports PICT and JPEG. Compatible image capture devices
- Film Factory can import images directly from TWAIN-compatible digital cameras and scanners
- For non-TWAIN devices, you can download photos using the software bundled with your digital camera or scanner. Film Factory can easily import the downloaded files.