What are the minimum system requirements to run EPSON Software Film Factory on a PC?
- Windows(r) 95, 98, Me, XP, 2000, or NT(r) 4.0 If you're using Windows XP, 2000, or NT 4.0, you may need to have Administrator privileges to install and use Film Factory.
- Pentium(r) 200 (or equivalent) processor or higher
- QuickTime 4 or higher to support some file types
- 64MB of RAM (additional memory can improve performance)
- 100MB of available hard disk space, not including photo storage
- SVGA monitor with 16-bit (High Color) display adapter or better
- Mouse or other pointing device
- Compatible with most color printers; a high-quality photo printer and special media are recommended to print the best images
- Optional: Sound card with speakers or headphones Compatible image capture devices
- Film Factory can import images directly from TWAIN-compatible digital cameras and scanners.
- For non-TWAIN devices, you can download photos using the software bundled with your digital camera or scanner. Film Factory can easily import the downloaded files. Compatible digital still picture file formats
- JPEG and BMP. If QuickTime 4 or higher is installed, Film Factory also supports TIF, PCX, FPX, PhotoCD (read only), PNG, GIF (read only), MacPaint, PICT, PhotoShop, QuickTime, SGI and Targa files. Compatible digital movie file formats
- If QuickTime 4 or higher is installed, Film Factory can read QuickTime, DV, MPEG1 and AVI files.