What are the minimum system requirements to run EPSON Software Film Factory on a Mac?
- Macintosh OS version 8.5.1 to 9.2.1
- 233MHz G3 processor or higher
- 64MB physical RAM (additional memory can improve performance)
- 100MB of available hard disk space, not including photo storage
- 800 x 600 display resolution, with Color Depth set to "thousands of colors"
- QuickTime 4 or higher
- HTML browser (such as Internet Explorer or Netscape Navigator Version 4.0 or higher) to view on-line help
- Mouse or other pointing device Compatible image capture devices
- Film Factory can import images directly from TWAIN-compatible digital cameras and scanners
- For non-TWAIN devices, you can download photos using the software bundled with your digital camera or scanner. Film Factory can easily import the downloaded files. Compatible digital still picture file formats
- JPEG, PICT, BMP, TIF, FPX (read only), PNG, GIF (read only), MacPaint, PhotoShop, QuickTime, SGI and Targa files. Compatible digital movie file formats
- If QuickTime 4 or higher is installed, Film Factory can read QuickTime, DV, MPEG1 and AVI files.