What should I do if my computer hangs up or I get error messages when tying to use Film Factory in Windows?
Follow these instructions to remove and install Film Factory from your computer.
1. Click on Start, Settings and Control Panels.
2. Double click on the Add and Remove Programs icon and select Film Factory from the list of programs and click on the Add and Remove button to delete Film Factory from your system. Follow these steps to install Film Factory to your computer.
1. Close all background applications by pressing the Control, Alt and Delete keys on your keyboard, End Task everything listed except for Explorer and Systray.
2. Insert the CD into your CD ROM drive, should the Epson Main screen appears close it.
3. Double click on My Computer and click on your CD ROM drive.
4. Open the Titles folder on the CD and double click on the Film Factory folder.
5. Click on the Setup.EXE and the program should install. Should you continue to have the same issue try the following to install Film Factory without any conflicts.
1. Click on Start, Run and type in MSCONFIG.
2. Under the General tab make a note of what selections are checked and then click on the Selective Startup.
3. Remove the check mark from the Load Startup Group Items and click Apply and OK.
4. Restart the computer and try installing Film Factory.
5. Once Film Factory has been installed go back to the Run menu and go back into the MSCONFIG place the check mark back in the box for Load Startup Group Items then click on Normal Startup and Apply your changes and Restart your computer. Should you continue to encounter the same issue after reinstalling Film Factory try the following.
1. Double click on the My Computer icon.
2. Open the C drive and scroll to the Program Files directory.
3. Open the Epson Software folder and then open the Film Factory folder.
4. Locate the Rolls folder and cut all Rolls and paste them in a new directory outside of the Film Factory directory.
5. Delete Film Factory once again and reinstall. Try to print one of the Sample files before re-importing the old Rolls