How do I project video clips?
Follow these steps to project MPEG2 and WMV video clips:
- Click the Movie Sending Mode button on the Network Projection toolbar.
- If you are connected to more than one projector, select the one you want to use for the video.
- Click the Select file button. Locate the MPEG2 or WMV video you want to project and click Open.
- Use the standard playback buttons on the screen to start, pause, rewind, and control other video functions.
- When you’re finished projecting video, click the Close button on the screen.
- The video will be projected on the screen, but will not appear on the host computer.
- Only MPEG1-Layer2 audio is supported. The maximum supported MPEG2 video resolution is 720 × 480 NTSC or 720 × 756 PAL (without audio).
- For best performance, advanced wireless mode 802.11g or 802.11a is recommended.
Published: December 23, 2009
Return to Main FAQs Page