I connected an Elmo HV-110XG Document Camera to my projector using a VGA HD15 connection and I just see a blue screen with the message No Signal when I try to display an image from the document table source. What should I do?
Follow these steps:
- Make sure the Elmo HV-110XG Document Camera is turned on and connected to the projector.
- Turn on the projector.
- If the projector screen is flashing off and on, continue with step 4. If the projector screen is solid blue, skip to step 5.
- Connect the computer to the Elmo HV-110XG Document Camera’s HD-15 input port and switch the camera to Pass-Through mode. The projector screen should stop flashing and display the computer image.
- Access the projector’s Setting menu and change the input signal to YPbPr. The Elmo HV-110XG Document Camera should sync with the projector and display an image from the document camera bed.
- Once an image appears, change the input signal to Analog-RGB (this will eliminate any pink casts in the image).
- Switch the source on the Elmo HV-110XG Document Camera to the document table.
- When you’re finished, exit the menu system.
The Elmo HV-110 Document Camera will retain its new settings even when if you connect to a different projector.
Published: September 18, 2007
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page