Why isn't there any sound?
Try the following:
- Use the Volume buttons to adjust the volume, or adjust the Volume setting in the Settings menu.
- Make sure you are using a “no resistance” audio cable.
- Make sure A/V Mute is not enabled. (Press the A/V Mute button to disable it.)
- If your presentation includes computer audio, make sure the volume control on your computer is not turned all the way down or muted. In Windows, you may be able to check this by clicking
the volume control in your Windows system tray (lower right
corner of the screen). On a Mac, you may be able to adjust the
volume from your menu bar (top right corner of the screen) or via
the volume control function keys.
- If you're using a DVD player or other video source, make sure the cables are connected correctly. See Playing Sound Through the Projector.
- If you are using a microphone connected to the projector's Mic port, make sure the cable is connected securely and the Mic Input Volume on the Settings menu is adjusted correctly. See Customizing Projector Features.
Published: March 8, 2010
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page