Check the following:
- Make sure your printer is turned on and the USB cable is securely connected at both ends. If you still have problems, disconnect the USB cable and carefully follow the software installation instructions on the Start Here sheet.
Note: You must connect the printer to your computer at the correct time to make sure the driver is installed correctly on your computer.
- Make sure your system meets the requirements.
- Close your other programs, including any screen savers and virus protection software, and install the software again.
- In Windows, make sure the Epson Stylus N10/N11 Series is selected as the default printer and that the correct port is shown in the printer properties.
- If you see an error message or your software doesn't install correctly in Windows, you may not have software installation privileges. Contact your System Administrator.
- Make sure the USB controller is working properly in Device Manager. See your Windows help system for details. If it’s not working, contact your computer manufacturer.