Check the following:
- If paper doesn’t feed, remove it from the sheet feeder. Reload it against the right side, behind the tab. Slide the edge guide against the left side of the paper, but not too tightly. Make sure the stack of paper is not above the arrow mark inside the edge guide.
- If multiple pages feed at once, remove the paper from the sheet feeder, fan the edges to separate the sheets, then reload it.
- If the paper doesn’t eject fully, you may have set the wrong paper size. Press the stop button, then open the printer cover and remove the paper. Select the correct paper size when you reprint.
- If it’s wrinkled when it ejects, the paper may be damp or too thin. Load new paper. Make sure the paper Type or Media Type setting matches the paper you loaded.
- Make sure you use new, smooth, high-quality paper, that is not curled, creased, old, or too thin. Make sure to load it printable side up.
- Do not load paper with holes punched in it.
- Do not load paper that is too thick for the printer.
- Do not load more than the recommended number of sheets. If you’re printing on both sides of the paper, try loading fewer sheets.
||Load up to
this many sheets
Epson Bright White Paper
Epson Presentation Paper Matte
Epson Photo Paper Glossy
Epson Premium Photo Paper Glossy
Epson Ultra Premium Photo Paper Glossy
Epson Premium Photo Paper Semi-gloss
Epson Premium Presentation Paper Matte
Epson Premium Presentation Paper Matte Double-sided
Epson Photo Quality Self-adhesive Sheets
Epson Iron-on Cool Peel Transfer paper
If the paper jams, do the following:
- Gently pull any jammed paper out from the output tray or sheet feeder.
- If paper is stuck inside, open the printer cover and remove the jammed paper, including any torn pieces. Then close the printer cover.
- If paper remains near the sheet feeder, press the paper feed roller lever inside the paper feeder to release the jammed paper, then carefully pull it out.
- Load the paper correctly.
- Press the stop button to resume printing.