What are the different Color Modes on the Video menu used for?
The Color Mode
setting adjusts the brightness, contrast, and color for various common viewing environments. Use this setting to quickly obtain a good picture. Choose the Color Mode
in the Image menu or press the Color Mode
button on the remote control to select:
- Dynamic—Ideal for use in a bright room. This is the brightest mode.
- Presentation—Ideal for making presentations using color materials in a bright room.
- Theatre—Ideal for watching films in a dark room. Gives images a natural tone almost like an original source.
- Photo—Ideal for projecting still pictures, such as photos, in a bright room. The images are vivid and brought into contrast.
- Sports—Ideal for watching TV programs in a bright room. The images are vivid and brought to life.
- sRGB—Ideal for images that conform to the sRGB color standard.
- Customized—Ideal for adjusting R, G, B, C, M, Y from Color Adjustment in the configuration menu.
Published: December 24, 2009
Return to Main FAQs Page