Why are my margins incorrect?
Check the following:
- Check the margin settings in your application. Make sure that the margins are within the printable area of the page. See Printable Area.
Make sure the printer driver settings are appropriate for the paper size you are using.
For Windows, check the settings in the Main Window.
For Mac OS X, check the settings in the Page Setup or Print dialog box.
- If you're printing from a web browser, the pages may not print correctly due to the web page design. Try one of the following:
- Check to see if there is a Printer Friendly Version (or similarly named) icon or link on the web page that you can click on.
- Experiment with page setup and paper size, then select Print Preview in your printer settings to view the changes.
- Uninstall the printer driver, then reinstall it by following the software installation instructions on the Start Here sheet (for a USB connection) or Network Installation Guide (for a network connection).
Published: March 17, 2010
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page