How do I adjust the projector settings for rear and/or ceiling placement?
Follow these steps:
- Press the Menu button.
- Select the Extended menu and press Enter.
- Select Projection and then use the Enter button to select your desired setting.
- Press the Esc or Menu button to close the menu.
You can also change the projection settings from Front
by pressing and holding the A/V Mute
button on the remote control for about 5 seconds or until an image appears.
- To project from overhead, you'll need the optional ceiling mount hardware. See Optional Accessories.
- Auto Keystone is not available when the projector is mounted on the ceiling. It is available only when the projector is set for front projection, and will need to be manually adjusted using the Settings menu.
Published: February 10, 2010
Return to Main FAQs Page