How do I manually assign a static IP address to my printer?
To manually assign a static IP address to your printer, download and install EpsonNet Config Utility
. Follow these steps to install the utility:
- Go to the Drivers & Downloads page.
- Download the EpsonNet Config Utility file for your operating system. Make a note of the file name and save location so you can easily retrieve it.
- Open the file you downloaded, and follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
Once the installation is complete, follow these steps to assign a static IP address to your printer:
Do one of the following to launch EpsonNet Config:
Click Start or , and select Programs or All Programs. Select EpsonNet, then select EpsonNet Config.
Mac OS X:
Open the Hard Drive. Select Applications, then select EpsonNet. Select EpsonNet Config v3, then select EpsonNet.
- Highlight your printer name, then click Configuration.
Select Basic (under TCP/IP).
(Your version of EpsonNet Config may look different from the screenshot shown above.)
- Be sure Manual is selected, then enter the IP Address, Subnet Mask, and Default Gateway in the IP Address Setting section.
- Click Send or Transmit.
- Close EpsonNet Config.
Published: August 18, 2010
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page