Epson WorkForce 630 All-in-One Printer
When I print multi-page documents, I sometimes get blank pages in between the printed pages. What should I do?
Epson has a Firmware Update that will correct this issue. Do the following:
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Make sure the printer is powered on and communicating with the printer.
- Download and run the Firmware Update from the Drivers & Downloads page.
- Click Next, then read the Software License Agreement and click I Agree if you agree. Click Next.
- Read the Important Information screen and click Next.
- Select your printer connection route and click Next.
- On the Firewall Warning screen, make sure the Allow Access (Windows Firewall only) check box is selected and click Next.
- Make sure your printer is selected and click Start.
- Click Yes to start the printer update.
- When the update is complete, click Finish.
Published: March 2, 2011
Return to Main FAQs Page